Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 9th

Hey people !
I haven't been updating the blog, cause I have nothing to update...
Jeez.... Nothing much happened these fews days?

Oh yeah ! Happy Wesak day!

I think some of ma friends are helping out at the Temple...

They rallied... Obviously!
I wanted to help ! But.......... -Cause of a swimming competition .... I can't!
Oh, and end up... I didn't swim....

Cause, If you have a cough, with phlame, and you swim, you will get pneumonia...

*Future medical expert* Joking !

Boring.........

Oh... I watched Grey's Anatomy yesterday... 100th episode ! It was suppose to be MerDer's wedding day, and because Izzie has cancer, MerDer let them get married instead! And next week... The Season Finale! Rumour said they're (MerDer) getting married ! I hope its true!

Anyway! I gotta go peeps ! See ya !

SinSin

No comments: