Sunday, May 24, 2009

24th May

Hi !

Today, I went to Sultan Abdul Samad building to take pictures for my History project... I thought I was gonna take one only, but ended up taking 10 ! What the hell man.... And upon the 10, I picked 4 to put in in my project ! BTW , the sun was freaking blazing hot at that time.... cause its 12pm !

Oh, around at 7 pm.... I went to the night market, and guess what ? I saw MEO ! Blur as usual ....
Haha, didn't dare to say hi cause scare she so blur until she forget who am I... Joking... Then after passing by her, then we walked downwards, thought she went home, but she was still there.... Drinking her bubble tea.... Muahahahhah ! Then, don't know where she went, but when I was walking back to the car, I saw her again ! =D... Don't know weather she's following me or what? Hahahaha !

Anyway, today was a fine day, and a FREAKING HOT DAY ! (meaning the wheater)

To Rachael,

Apa ni ? This time is your turn to spam the chat box.... nothing better to do? Hahaha ! You and Meo's hobby is spamming people's chat box .... Very lifeless..................... Why you never reply in Facebooky? Ishhh...... You wanna see pepper ? Here's her pic... =) SEE HER ALL YOU WANT !

The not so innocent looking dog ! =P

No comments: