Friday, May 22, 2009

22nd May !

Hey ! Its finally Friday.... Why am I so looking forward to it?

Cause....... of few reasons :

1. Usually Grey's Anatomy comes out on this day, but because they had finished season 5, they're taking a break! Till June, but the episode only starts airing again on SEPTEMBER
(If you're wondering, "Woah! You're so free to color it, you must be damn bored!" Yes! I am that bored right now ! )

2. I don't need to go to school tomorrow.

3. I don't need to see Meo! Joking ! =D Meo! Don't take it seriously ..... =P

How's today's exam?

Malay: Everything's fine except forrrrr................ C section ! Karangan umum sucks !
Geo: In the scale of 1-10, I'll give it a 7.5... =D

Jeez, do you like getting offline messages? People just suddenly type stuff and the stuffs are C.R.A.P? Bastard ! I hate people sending me offline messages, unless its important! Not like someone's....................... That person who sent me that message I received when I went online was very desperate to know stuff ! I don't wanna say who... but unknown is really desperate !



To Meo,

You really bored ? Keep spamming my chat box with Rachael ! =) Haha ! I'm bored! Feel like sleeping ! COME TO MY HOUSE ! I'm LONELY with my DUMB dog !

No comments: